The Seven hotels of the Disney Springs Area are official Walt Disney World Hotels operated by other companies. They are all located on Disney property, so they
are considered "onsite", and they offer many of the benefits of Disney owned Resorts.
The 7 Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are:
- B Resort & Spa – Disney Springs® Area -- the stylish resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged® AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Area – the 18-story, 325-room resort overlooks scenic Lake Buena Vista and the Walt Disney World® Resort, and offers two restaurants, a lounge, and wireless internet
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs® Area -- the luxurious resort hotel features 229 spacious suites, and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs® Resort Area
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs® Area – the 27-acre, newly renovated hotel features a beautifully redesigned pool area with four pools, seven restaurants and lounges, spa, and a Character Breakfast every Sunday
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Area -- the closest hotel to Disney Springs®, the resort offers two pools, a Disney Character Breakfast each Sunday, seven restaurants and lounges (including Benihana® Steakhouse), and 24-hour fitness center
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs® Area -- offers the ideal setting to stay and play, featuring modern Florida décor, a beach entry swimming pool, and complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and public areas.
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista -- Disney Springs® Resort Area -- featuring Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
For more information visit their official page at: http://disneyspringshotels.com/