|Main Street U.S.A.
|Attractions & Entertainment Venues
- Disneyland Railroad - Main Street Station (Opened: Apr 12, 1992)
- Horse-Drawn Streetcars (Opened: Apr 12, 1992)
- Main Street Vehicles (Opened: Apr 12, 1992)
- Statue of Liberty Tableau (Opened: Apr 12, 1992)
- Disney Dreams! (Opened: Apr 12, 2023)
- Disney Stars on Parade (Opened: Mar 26, 2017)
- Disney Illuminations (Mar 26, 2017 - Apr 11, 2023)
- Disney Dreams! (Apr 01, 2012 - Mar 24, 2017)
- Disney Magic on Parade (Apr 01, 2012 - Mar 24, 2017)
- Fantillusion (Jul 05, 2003 - Oct 31, 2012)
- Once Upon a Dream (Mar 31, 2007 - Feb 29, 2012)
- Wishes: A Magical Gathering of Disney Dreams (Jul 16, 2005 - Aug 25, 2007)
- The Wonderful World of Disney Parade (Mar 30, 1998 - Mar 23, 2007)
- Fantasy in the Sky (Nov 30, 1992 - Nov 30, 2004)
- Main Street Electrical Parade (Apr 12, 1992 - Mar 23, 2003)
- Disney Classics Parade (Nov 30, 1991 - Nov 30, 1996)
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame Topsy Turvy Cavalcade (Nov 30, 1995 - Nov 30, 1996)
- Bixby Babies
- Boardwalk Candy Palace
- Dapper Dan's Hair Cuts
- Disneyana Collectibles
- Disney Clothiers, Ltd.
- Disney & Co.
- Harrington's Fine Chine & Porcelains
- Lilly's Boutique
- Main Street Motors
- New Century Notions Flora's Unique Boutique
- Plaza East Boutique
- Plaza West Boutique
- The Storybook Store
- Stroller and Wheelchair Rentals
|Restaurants & Refreshment
- Cable Car Bake Shop
- Casey's Corner
- The Coffee Grinder
- Cookie Kitchen
- The Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlour
- The Ice Cream Company
- Market House Deli
- Plaza Gardens Restaurant
- Victori'a Home-Style Restaurant
- Walt's - an American restaurant
|Geek's Thoughts & Observations
- Liberty Arcade & Discovery Arcade - Disneyland Paris has two arcades, think indoor walkways, that parallel Main Street, one on each side. Liberty is on the Frontierland/Adventureland side and Discovery is on the Discoverland side. These arcades are very impressive. They offer a climate controlled walkway, additional capacity for crowds, and are very detailed. After using them I think every Magic Kingdom style park needs them and it is too bad they did not invest to add these to the parks in the US and instead opted for overflow corridors.
- Horse-Drawn Streetcars & Main Street Vehicles - These ran throughout the morning and into the afternoon most days. Not as long as Disneyland but longer than WDW's stay in action each day.
- Disneyland Railroad Main Street Station - Is the entrance to the park, just like most of the other castle parks. The station was mostly covered in scaffolding and closed during my visit unfortunately.
- Walt's - an American restaurant - Is located on the second story of Main Street USA. I ate lunch there one day. The dining rooms were great to look at and the service was good. The food was just ok. I went with the beef. It was ok but as I came to learn you have to ask for things to be extra well and sometimes still send it back if you do not want it to be pink a couple of times! If I was not on the meal plan and did not want to see the dining rooms I would probably not eat here again. Other locations were better for the price. But the location and detail inside was worth the lunch.
|Geek's Pictures & Video
|I visited Disneyland Paris in the Fall of 2015. Visit my 2015 Disneyland Paris trip summary page for links to all the picture & video sets.
|Explore the Park