Fun-Filled Site Features Behind-the-Scenes Videos, Talent Interviews and Performances, Holiday Gift Guide, Family Activities, Tune-In Information, and More!
Exclusive Interview with Ryan Seacrest to Air on December 21
BURBANK, Calif., Dec. 17, 2010 -- The countdown to the 2010 “Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade” on ABC-TV has begun! Disney Online launched today a dedicated online destination on Disney.com (disney.com/christmasparade) for the annual holiday special, featuring behind-the-scenes and performance videos of Selena Gomez and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, as well as interviews with Debby Ryan, Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon and Ryan Seacrest. The site also includes television tune-in information, the parade telecast schedule, a Disney-themed holiday gift guide and great ideas for holiday recipes and crafts the whole family can enjoy.
- Behind-the-scene video segments with Selena Gomez and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- Video interview with Debby Ryan and Santa Paws, Mariah Carey and an exclusive with Ryan Seacrest on Dec. 21!
- Performance video of Selena Gomez
- Performance video of Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, singing a song from their holiday album, “Phineas & Ferb: Holiday Favorites”
- Photos of Talent with Disney characters
- Special Disney movie trailers
- Holiday gift guide featuring the hottest Disney movies, music, video games, books, toys, and more!
- Recipes, crafts and activities from Disney Family.com
The 27th annual holiday special, “Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade” airs on Dec. 25, on ABC-TV and is filled with festive musical performances from Walt Disney World in Florida and Disneyland Resort in California. Local broadcast times and details on the parade telecast will be featured at disney.com/christmasparade.
About Disney Online
Disney Online (www.Disney.com or text MOBILE to DISNEY or 347639*) a unit of Disney Interactive Media Group, produces the No. 1 ranked community-family and parenting destination on the World Wide Web**. Launched in 1996, Disney.com is the online and now mobile web gateway to all of the company's Disney-branded entertainment initiatives, providing comprehensive access to, and information about Disney movies, travel, television, games, music, shopping and live events.
The Disney Online Mom and Family Portfolio is a leading group of sites that provide inspiration and ideas for parents on a variety of topics important to today’s families, including easy recipes, crafts, traveling with children, pregnancy, and parenting. Other sites in the Portfolio include Kaboose.com, FamilyFun.com and BabyZone.com.
*Msg. & data rates may apply.
**comScore Media Metrix